- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced ham*
- 8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 15 tator tots, cooked and smushed**
- 4 eggs
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- dash ground pepper
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp milk
This dish is not healthy, but it is quick, cheap & delicious! It also fits my definition of a simple recipe: basic ingredients & basic techniques. We do not get up early enough to make and eat this for breakfast, but we enjoy it for dinner.
- Unroll the crescent rolls into a 9′x13′ greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle ham, bacon, tator tots, and cheese into your dish.
- Mix together eggs, milk, pepper, and italian seasoning in a separate bowl.
- Pour egg mixture on top of ingredients in casserole dish.
- Bake for 22 minutes at 350 degrees.
*I like to use leftover ham from Easter
**Smush is my very non-technical term for ‘tear apart quickly with your fingers’