Moist, fluffy, and delicious are just a few of the adjectives that can be applied to this super easy Pumpkin cake. No one will believe how easy this cake is to make, with only two ingredients!
- 15 oz can of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Box of Vanilla Cake Mix
- Pour cake mix and pumpkin puree into a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly. I recommend using an electric mixer.
- Pour into a greased bundt cake pan and bake for 28 minutes at 350 degrees. You can check to see if the cake is finished by sticking a toothpick into the cake and seeing if it comes out clean. If it has cake stuck to it then the cake needs to cook a few more minutes.
- Be sure you let it cool before trying to get it out of the cake pan
You can make an easy glaze for this with powdered sugar, hot apple cider, and crushed walnuts. My husband put cream cheese icing on his, but I didn’t want the extra calories.
The rest of my super simple recipes are listed here. Check them out!
Click HERE to signup for my email newsletter & be entered to win a Starbucks Gift Card!