This week’s roundup is food-heavy, probably because I’ve been ravenously eating everything in sight. Am I pregnant? Probably not, but it would be a good excuse to keep up this gluttony.
Here are a few recent posts that I found to be inspiring:
*Getting toddlers to eat something, anything is really frustrating. I’m going to try this ‘toddler buffet’ approach soon.
* And if that doesn’t work, I’m pulling out the big guns. I’ll try serving Lilly using this.
*I wish someone would make me one of these killer grilled cheese sandwiches.
* A thoughtful post about how being content can save you $$$.
*Anybody else craving bacon?
* If you complain more than you should (or lose your temper, or anything else that has been weighing on your heart), you might like to read this. #guilty
I also write about cool eco*friendly stuff for babies. Here’s what I found this week:
* Repurposed octopus baby blankets - you read that right.
* Organic soft sole baby shoes using the modern prints. (i.e Camping!)
*The cutest organic cotton & wood teething toy.
What about you? Did you find anything cool this week?
If you enjoyed this post, please consider casting a vote for 33Mom on Top Baby Blogs.