- 1 cup of crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 cup of crushed pecans
- 3 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 can lemon pie filling
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- Combine graham crackers and pecans in a food processor.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, processed pecans, agave syrup and butter together in a large bowl.
- Spread graham cracker mixture evenly into 8×8 inch baking pan or pyrex.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees and let cool.
- After it cools, spread the lemon pie filling onto the graham cracker crust.
- Put the shredded coconut onto a pizza pan and toast at 250 until brown.
- Sprinkle the shredded coconut on top of the lemon pie filling.
- Refrigerate the lemon bars for at least an hour.
- Serve chilled.